Christmas is on it's way - for our opening hours and Christmas menu
The Kings Arms in Bideford offers a warm welcome to the town's oldest and most traditional pub - the only remaining 'Inn on the Quay'.
The Kings Arms was built in the mid 1500's as a public house and Inn.
The building remains unaltered although certain internal partitions have been removed.
Many of the wooden beams are the originals from some 500 years ago.
The end of the Quay which is home to The Kings Arms was once a continuous parade of public houses and inns.
The Kings Arms is now the only remaining 'Inn on the Quay'